xia needs no one~!

Monday, February 18, 2008


Friendship which fall apart easily, isn't considered friendship. Guess all along, fundamental isn't strong.

Lately, i always dreamt of a similar dream.. that we made up and were friends again. But when i woke up, i came back to reality. Xia had made compromise. Xia made initiative, but it does not seems to mean anything to her... Had lunch with them last week, felt so miserable. Maybe, all along i don't fit in... They are better as a group now... without me.

Xia must be strong. Xia must be able to hang on without getting upset. The best way is to stay as far away as possible. How i wish add drop period is still on.. i will try all means to go different classes.

Felt rather sad though... We were so close... but it was past tense already. Just because of some minor conflicts, it results to this. I should just keep my distance... like what i did during yr 3 sem 1. I should just stay with my OWN timetable, and go to school as and when i want to. Now, i felt at ease in the lab with myself. As long as i don't think too much, i would not feel sad. It's like... avoiding it all.. but it seems to work now.

Xia must go onz~! At least i know who my true friends are. I quarreled with my JC friends so many times, but never once did we stay angry at each other for long. Guess, that's e difference between closeness and temporary closeness. Same for my sec sch friends, although i don't meet them often, but i noe they'll be around when i approach them. So sad i missed another outing with them. Wanted to go.. but stupid dead lines tying me down.

Xia values friendship which is true, sincere and lasting. Xia values kinship which never fall apart.

2/18/2008 04:17:00 PM|