life's not great

Friday, February 22, 2008


No good things seem to happen. Nothing smooth, all is rough.

Dar flared at me for no reason again yesterday. He has work, and i'm totally stressed out from my FYP too. Stop showing me ya temper. You know how tough it is trying to cope with all. FYP which i spent loads of time in, but i still cant solve it. I'm still struggling. I don't even know how to start on my report. And, dar knows i'm alone in school, so it's even tougher that i only have myself to rely to for tests and school works.. even stresser for me.

Xia relies on no one~! Xia just needs dar to understand my situation. Xia don't need dar to only think of himself. Xia need a de-stresser too. M

Anyway, he called, and i told him everything coldly.. about how shit his attitude is yesterday. After tuition yesterday, i took bus to his house.. and when i reached his bus stop, i took 2 bus back home, because of his attitude. It took me bout 2 hrs, and i was super hungry. Cooked maggie mee for dinner. ARGH. Initially, i wanted to eat bar chor mee with him... but he screwed it up~!

AHHH.. i need a holiday. WIshing to go redang with my sec sch girls. Need a wkend off, after submissions of all reports. Needed to get a loan. Just paid for tix for taiwan trip~! super poor.

Nothing goes well.. just hope i'll be able to catch up on everything for this short holiday. I need all the understanding i can get.

Xia getting used to be a loner... Xia still am trying to stay as cheerful as i can. Xia needs to be strong.