an entry to my dar

Sunday, March 30, 2008


What u think it is isn't true. Please don't think too much.

Recently, i have a very good friend. We will chat on msn and on sms, but not on phone. We don't meet often although we studied in the same school, as we have different time table and we are in different course. He's my ex-colleague from ST when i was working as an intern. We are just very good friend.

I would not prioritise going out with him over going out with my dar. My dar still comes first. Dar is very busy. He never SMS much and at times, i just felt that i have a night bf. The entire day, i can feel so "single". He's just a friend i can talk to about school and all. A friend that care. The entire friendship is like that i have with dar when i was with my ex. It was purely friendship. Buddy.. Having another person to talk and joke with. He's really just a buddy that i like.

Dar is different. Dar is someone i love. Someone i will expect to shower my attention on. Someone who i will get angry with if he neglects me, all because i want his attention. We have our unresolved problems.. but it's all becoming less of a problem now. I just want his hug and kisses. I even love the way he calls me "dar" instead of by name. Most problems seem to arise because we see each other too often.. so i guess at times i need to stop myself from meeting him. I meet up with my other friends or i just stay home and study. Exam is coming and no matter who i study with, as long as i get to accomplish as much studying as possible.

I am not going to be like dar's ex. He is really only a friend. FRIEND. A friend who can click with me but will remain a friend as all along, i only want dar's attention n dar's love n dar to care more bout me. I know i might not get what i expected, but i'll still wish for it.

I've said my piece. I just wish dar will understand.

Shall update redang photo on next entry~!!!