reaching e end

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Finally.. i'm reaching there.. to the finishing line.. it's so close now.

I promise i will update all pictures once i finished my exam... within a week. I've been missing for a very long time.. THere was once when i checked my email and "CCX" filled the page.. scared. I'm not in mars.. i'm not lost lar. Aiyoz.

Anyway, last paper is today at 1pm. After 3pm, i'm a free soul. Eh.. but i still have one more FYP presentation. Boring. Haven prepared at all. I might be reaching the end of my relationship too... it's a possiblity if things continue to be like that. I decided to go frank with him... by throwing all our problems and all of my frustration in our relationship to him. Doubt anything will be done.

Hmm.. cant wait for the dividen to be given out~!Hohoho.. 150 dollar.. come to my pocket. Filled it with money.. to pay my one mth bill which amount to $94++~!

Xia is strong.. xia will get through this..