over

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


It's over. 360 days of relationship.

Just like that. A sms to him.. telling him about the lack of effort he put in... without anything said.. he agreed.. and we are by ourselves. Back to singlehood. The time we spent together... all wasted and gone to our memory. That's it. THe time spent. The promises that we once had. The sweet words spoken. There will be no more dar in my life.

Sincerely, i wish for friendship. Maybe all along, it's a wrong decision to start. In the beginning, i felt like a dream come true.. to be with him. I like him before.. long ago when we were just icq-ing. I like him cos i felt he's the dream guy i always wanted. Waking up everyday felt so dream-like. "Was i really with him?" I asked myself. But time goes by and quarrel appears. Problems were left unsolved. Efforts were taken for granted. My heart melts easily when he just "sa jiao". I forgive easily.. but i was angry again when i was not with him.

Mama papa dun like me to go over his house too often.. but i went still... cos that's the once chance i can c him. Else, he won't come over. My dar is like that. I cant do anything to make him move. Maybe that's y.. things slowly deteoriate.

I wish him happiness. I wish we'll still be friends. I wish our happy time together will not be forgotten. I'll move on.