work

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Work started. Tuitions also resumed. Week two just started. I'm tired.

I should be updating on my taiwan trip.. but instead, i'll just delay it abit. wanna collate them together first. scanning my tix. So instead, i'll just update on my life and thoughts.

Thoughts:
Why will someone lie? One lie led to another. It's ok if it's white lie.. but instead, it's a super damn evil thing to do if it's a lie that damage someone's reputation. Why can someone change from sweet to nasty in a short time? Guess humans r evil from e core. We could curb e demon, or unleash it.. i guess shit pple will just unleash it n allow it to hurt others.

Work:
Tiring.. bored from reading. Found that i have a lot of briefings n courses to go to. Yawnz. And heard it's quite impossible to slp. Thurs have demo for DSO pple. Scary.. but ok lar. at least doing some work.. Time will pass faster too.Cant wait for real work to start. Cant wait to start learning REAL STUFF~!Started my tuition le. Better than IA time, i can go home, bathe n eat before going for tuition. But still rather tired.

Life:
Coping with it. Cant wait to meet up my friends. JC outing on Sun to celeb Qianni's bday. Shall finish with my TW pic by den. haha. else more pictures come in.. den i might abandon doing anything. WIll have nothing much to do after this week... so, anyone who might also be free can date me out o. I cant wait to meet up with friends le. Miss everyone so much. Especially uni friends like Christine n eileen. Miss studying time together. Not forgetting sec sch frens, who r super busy, n we're way too big a grp to meet le. Easiest grp of fren to meet is JC fren. Haa. shall stick with the single gers. haa.

Just hope to go back to church soon. I've strayed for a long long time.

Hope devil will get what they deserved. Hope no other victim will fall for the demon. Look can be VERY deceiving.

7/01/2008 11:20:00 PM|