i c ur true color

Thursday, May 22, 2008


Or rather.. i already knew his true color, and color just got clearer for me to see.

My tortoise is finally reunited. Super big tortoise that i bought on my bday with HIM beside me, but ME paying for my OWN present, and my small tortoise given by cheryl, which i still treasure alot. My medium tortoise moved house from my home car, to mama's small bus. Daddy's doing.

Anyway, went to his place to get back my stuff. Originally, i asked him what time he will be done. I offered him a ride. I asked the time, and i waited patiently for him at home. At 10 plus, i still get no sms.. i presumed he was still working. I waited and waited, with a nose that wanna run away, with a throat that was constantly dry despite large amount of water intake. Then, when it came to a point where i think i should just give it a check, i sms and found out he was at home.

WHAT AM I WAITING FOR? My intention towards him was good. I wanted to be friends. I wanted to be like we were last time. I wanted to drive him back, maybe even go for dinner. I wanted our friendship after that to be at least pleasant, but whatever he DID isn't pleasant.

Do to others what you expect others to do to u. Isn't that what a Christian should be. Although it's also true that i cant expect him to be nice to me as i did to him. NVM that, if that's gonna be what i get.

My life ahead is bright and optimistic. I got a job which is near my house. I got friends who are there for me. I have family who cares. I shouldn't upset over what one person do. To think i still tears on my way back from genting, browsing through our photos in my phone. That is gonna be the last time. I won't feel bad for whatever i've done. I've did my bits. I've taken the consequence, i've suffered for it, it's time i let go and take i have.

Why cant ex couple remain friends?