i got a cute niece

Friday, September 12, 2008


Baby Charlotte Chen Yu Xuan is born. She's cute as can be~!

Baby Charlotte came into the world on 30th August. She's gonna be the love of our family. Cute as can be. First to appear, it's her parents


My brother Father Nicholas, and his wife Mother Joyce, both 25.

Next to appear, the cute little baby sticking her tongue out. AND SHE HAS DIMPLE~! Kawaii~!





But sadly, i have yet to see her in person. Sobz. Baby charlotte would not be home until next year i think. I need to get some time off to see her.. But for sure, i will dote on her. hee.

ANyway, life for me has been hectic. I have tuitions after work almost everyday. Tiring. Darling is back, so have to leave some time for him. My current craving is TENNIS~! Finding chance to play tennis.

Hope baby charlotte will be healthy... and she'll grow to be pretty and obedient~!

9/12/2008 10:08:00 PM|