jealous

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Will bf/gf mind if their partner study or go out alone with friend of an opposite sex?

Trust. How much should we give to our partner? Not totally, for sure, cos u would not be able to stand up again if ya trust is betrayed. But still, if something is not urs, no matter what u do, it'll still be gone. Gone to find a better partner, or gone looking for the trust they always long for.

Relationship. How much should you put in? 100%? Will you think about the future? Or will you just let God decide? I dare not trust totally, noe dare put in 100%. If he wants to betray me, i would not do anything to stop. Count that on trust, or maybe i can count it cos i know i did my best to give my guy what he wants. Space and freedom.

Friendship. How much is sacrificeD? It's been a rather long time since i met up with my friends. Been rather busy tuitioning. Maybe it's time. I shall start contacting as soon as my tuition is over. Friendship is something that is hard to get and difficult to maintain. It'll be forever, unlike relationship.

Thinking...

10/15/2008 01:44:00 PM|