tired but satisfied

Thursday, October 02, 2008


Been busy. Very busy. With tuitions, and more tuitions after work.

Mon to Sun - Tuitions
Mon to Fri - Full time engineer

Life sure is a bore for me. Actually teaching is fun.. when u see them understanding you. The language is not foreign, but the subject is. Putting it in a easier way for them, and making sure they understand; that's e greatest pleasure a tutor can get. Approaching their O levels or other end of yr exam, i will work with them to the end.. and put in my utmost best. My life is more bout tutoring anyway. Shall try do my best in my work too. I'm happy playing around with my codes.. and love it more since it's matlab. At least the language is easier to understand.

Now my greatest wish is for my children to do well. Their results will be balanced with the efforts i put in. Relationship problem, i shall put it aside. I don't like to get troubled with BGR. The best and most effective way is to ignore. I'll lead my own life. I need no one. I can care for myself. At least, i'm sure i have my parents and my dearest laffy to accompany me. My dearest Laffy has been there for me for 6 years. I must bring her out more regularly. She'll be my top priority together with tt of my family.

Cant wait for my niece to grow up. I hope for a chance to play with her more often.. but will tt be possible? I doubt so.

10/02/2008 11:58:00 PM|