boring saturday

Saturday, November 08, 2008


I slept at 11plus, n i woke at 12plus pm. I slept more than 12 hrs. It's such a good feeling. Well rested.

I have nothing on today. Just slacking at home. Finished reading my novel. Intended to go library alone later.. but i'm kind of lazy. Shall do up my blog a bit more after updating.. or maybe i'll just go back to learning how to play piano with the beginner piano book.

Later in the evening, going my auntie place with my mother. Mummy is not home. She went to take English lesson so he can go take Taxi license. What a weird pre-requisite~! No one at home, only me alone. I am so bored. Felt weird. Hmm.

BF is home studying for his exam, and actually i have the intention to go over, but since going auntie house with mummy, i'll just stay in jurong. He stays in Hougang.. Yawnz.

Spent a long time playing facebook too. Haha. playing this game called "Pet Society". Rather cute. I really have nothing better to do. Suddenly, felt like dressing up and going out. Felt like clubbing. Felt like doing something. I felt so lifeless now. Sigh. I want some life back~!!

What will become of me if i continue to lead such life for yrs to come? Is working life that boring?

11/08/2008 04:53:00 PM|