tired

Friday, November 07, 2008


I wonder why. Wonder why it don't work. It shows fine on the preview page, but weird on the screen now. what happened? WHY??

I very tired. Working is tiring. My matlab isn't cooperating well with me. I have about half day to finish up with my program to show to some BIGGER shot guy. Hope he'll be impressed with my GUI. hee. worked rather hard for it. Skipped lunch with the intention to do, but in the end, chatted with my another colleague who don't go for lunch. Sometime, talkng to that colleague is inspiring. He has so many ideas.. Hope he can bring up the department sales somehow.

So far about work... i kind of enjoy it. I am loving my table, my computer, my locker, and my job scope. I kinda of like using matlab, and i love it when my program work. I added a lot of functions to it. Cant imagine how it will looks like when everything is done up NICELY~! hehe.

My blog is still not yet done. Shall try complete it tml.

Oh.. finally met up with leenie n ah geot. Happiness. So long no c them le. Anyway, shall wait for miss leenie to send pics, den i can finally upload liaoz. hehe..

My intro is referring to my current layout. Hehehe

11/07/2008 11:23:00 PM|