life's ok

Saturday, November 29, 2008


I am glad i have work to do, but maybe, it's a bit too much?!

Been bringing laptop back home to work. Yawnz. Programming is always tough when i'm stucked with something, and the sad thing is, i don't solve it fast. Hmm..and although the language is rather easy. Matlab isn't as tough, but i am still getting the hang of it. :)

Anyway, been busy with nothing much. Trying to run as much as possible lately. Standard Chartered Run is coming. Although i am only running 10km, i wish to run for the entire run. I don't want to stop. For the Nike Run, i stopped less than 3km i think for water~! hahaha. stupid. Now i'm trying to run at a constant speed. Hope that'll work.

Other than that, i have 3 days of tuition per week after work, and i've tried to arrange outings on the other days. Hehe. I want to balance my life with sports, friends and work.. Although it is nothing fun and interesting.. it is satisfactory.

For tonight, i saw my little niece back home, so i decided to do a little collage for her. She is so cute.



Hope life remains fun and enriching for me. I am learning how to play piano with the book i have. hee.

11/29/2008 11:47:00 PM|