Sunday~!

Sunday, November 09, 2008


I went back to church.. AGAIN! And AGAIN, it is holy communion sunday. What meaning does it implies?

Woke up at 10plus am. Laid n refused to wake until 1040am, and finally, i went to bathe n get ready for church. Was having a hard time thinking of what to wear. I want to wear skirt, since it's weekend. I seldom get to wear in the weekdays cos of work. But, caused i was going church, i could not wear SHORT skirt, so i lengthened my skirt by pulling all e way to below my hip.

As expected, i was late for church. 20mins late, but at least i got there before the sermon. The message was not relavant to me, so nothing much sink in. But, i felt great there. It's like.. finally back home. Hmm. I kind of wish the youth leader will approach me, to ask whether i want to join in their event. Sigh. I always wish to be part of their big family, but i don't know them well, and i wish they'll somehow give me this little push. Sigh. Really wish i can be involved, but i dare not approach. Maybe i should pray bout it? Hmm.

Unexpectedly, it was also the communion sunday. It is like telling me, "time to confess and lay down your sins, and repent and be forgiven". Felt as if God is telling me something.

I want to be regular church go-er, and maybe one day join in to serve the ministry.. I hope and i wish.. but will the day come? Only God knows.

After service, ate lunch with KW. It's always fun chatting with him. Met BF after tt. An hr plus of journey to his place, and an hr place of journey back home. I am tired.

Tomorrow meeting will be even more impt. I want and i hope to impress.

11/09/2008 11:55:00 AM|