tired.. tired of it all...

Monday, March 26, 2012


Life consists of Ups and Downs. I'm going through my Down.

My first post after such a long time. Previous post was about a random wedding topic, and how time flies. I'm getting married too, but recently, i don't feel excited.. work really dump my mood to a deep deep pit.

Work was getting real depressing for me. I'm seeing everybody in the office travelling to Europe... Bosses appreciating their hardwork and so on. Time flies and i've already worked for about 4 years in the company, but NEVER once was i sent overseas by the company. :(

In order to learn more things, I got out of a rather relaxing project and hop into the role of System Engineer. I got to experience a different scope which encompasses taking care of all aspects of a project from doing system documents, to creating manuals, to giving training to users, to creating acceptance test documents to conducting different type of acceptance tests. After doing that for ONE and a half year, the following year seems as bleak. Another project which is very similar to what i am doing now.

I jumped out from the relaxing project and now, the guy that is doing the same project as me previously just went UK for a technical training that doesn't really relate directly to the project. If i stay put in that project, i'll would have travel together this time. Why the FISH do i get out of that project? If i'm still doing that project, i'll have a MUCH BETTER AND RELAX LIFE!

Going to work everyday is a chore. It's making me lifeless. Tuitions after work are kinda tiring too, but i love my students all the more.

Been sorting out my choices recently. Should i really venture into teaching? Currently, waiting for MOE to reply me on the result of the post graduate teaching post. Ever since the interview when they mentioned teaching normal technical, i've been questioning myself whether i'm up for that challenge. Sigh. Will i end up suffering from depression? I'm really really lost. What can i do next? What should i do?

This year really isn't a good year for me.

At some point of time, life leads me to a cross road. Where should i go next? Will I be able to turn back once choice is made up? It's a tough choice, but this choice will have to be made.