"love" update

Monday, July 13, 2009


Xia's relationship turn out to be the same again. Same ending. The end.

For a very long time, i have been trying to stay in a relationship. Feeling wise, it seems to have died down. I was just an empty shell, unclear of my next step. It always is a WRONG time. Exam period for him, period where he needs support. SIgh...

In actual fact, he's a great guy. He bought me flowers, he made my cards, he listened to what i say, but there's just too many other differences between us.

I cant share my prob with him. He will criticise me. I cant share my mentoring experience with him, cos he has his own experience, and mine always seems to be different and wrong. I cant tell him i went out late, as he'll start nagging. I have to sms him in the morning or at night, which i simply did it so as to stop his nagging. I'm becoming a SHELL~~

So, i've made up my mine. I wanted a new start. I wanted to lead my own life for some time. I need to sort out my thinking... what do i really want? Alot to ponder.. a lot to think... i'll try to do that during my jogging session.

Being too rush leads to problem after problems... i hate having regrets..