short update

Saturday, April 04, 2009


Xia loaded herself with lots of commitment, but she's really growing through the commitments.

It's been a very long time since i've updated my blog. Just some updates.

~ My Project Vibrant Color 2 (PVC2) mentoring is still in progress. My friend/colleague and i is trying to do our part by being not only mentors, but really throwing ourselves to experience what the student have to do. We are collecting acknowledge photos (thanking the people that impact your life in anyway through contribution of photos and writing thankyou words on it) and fundraising for Singapore Brain And Spine Injury Foundation.

** My commitment:

1) mentoring students to achieve their personal goal, and fulfilling the required tasks. Right now, i am trying to "stir" up conflicts so as to see how they go about solving them. My team is too "anything". They are okay with whatever decision and will not go the extra miles to do more. Sighz.

2) doing appreciation bookmarks and maybe posters to raise awareness in company so as to collect more funds and photos. Hope my friend will help me to collect the photos too. :)

~ Diving trip is set on 24th to 26th April. I am going diving with my colleagues. We have to finish one rather big book on theory and go for pool session before the actual dive. Everything is finally confirmed, and i have to take some time off to really study hard.

~ Tuitions are ongoing. I got another new tutee, so i have 9 students on hand. Some has only one session, and some are in pairs, so it's not as bad. At least i managed to squeeze out 2 wkdays as free days.

~ Training for Adidas Sundown 42km. I know it'll be impossible for me to complete everything without stopping, but i'm training to at least complete half of it by running, and the rest maybe by very slow jog. Right now, pushing muself to run thrice per wk, and 11.8km every time, meaning i'll clock 35.4km per week. Last 2 weeks, i only managed to clock 22km due to lack of time. Sighz.

~ I am still an engineer working full time, so 830-6pm will still be working time for me. Project getting busier. Have to push harder to achieve some results. Lately, been super tired at work due to lack of slp, thus i am forcing myself to slp earlier.

~ I still have a bf. We are finally together for a yr. Finally, my one yr curse is BROKEN! Anyway, he has been rather supportive despite knowing my hectic schedule. We meet for our wkend. Quarrels happen at times, but we are working together to solving it. The major problem now is that, i cant think of future with him, knowing that he's not a christian and future with him will be tough. Unless he converts, i won't be able to really love him. There can be many differences among us, but as long as we have a common God, our faith n love can last. That's my view, and i strongly believe in that.

Life is busy, but i know my family, friends, fulfillment and of course God is supporting me, thus going through it all will be easier.